9 Reasons Why We Should Be Your Truck Agent
- We believe in intergity, honesty and long-term business relationships. We think they are important to you as well – after all, we collect your premium dollars and you count on us in a time of need. We pledge to give you honest, straightforward answers to your questions.
- Our staff makes the difference – people don’t do business with companies, they do business with people. We are real people that live and work in the community just like you. We are not a faceless corporation or an online trucking insurance agency found on the internet.
- Our agents return calls and e-mails. It is inexcusable for anyone in the trucking insurance business not to return phone calls or e-mails. We provide streamlined trucking insurance to enable you to manage your business quickly and efficiently. No wasted time, no BS.
- We provide 24/7 online access to your certificates. We give you the tools to quickly manage your trucking insurance policy. We will be there when you need us.
- Safety services – your safety scores are directly related to the price you pay for your trucking insurance. If you are looking to save money – let us help you. We can show you how to improve your safety scores and address the root cause of your safety issues whether it is accident prevention, log books, vehicle maintenance or driver files.
- We give you firm prices and clear terms in our truck insurance policies. If we have made an error, we will try resolve it quickly and in your favor. We only ask that you are honest and straightforward with us about your operation.
- We know price is important to you – we bring value to your insurance program by marketing your renewal with our 20+ trucking insurance providers. No one else comes close to our access to truck insurance markets! In the event that you find a lower rate from another company, we will review it and give you our fair opinion even if it means that we will lose your business.
- We are here to answer your trucking insurance questions. Trucking is a complex and highly regulated business. Have a question about a driver MVR? Need $250,000 in cargo coverage for one trip? Just call or e-mail us. We don’t have all the answers, but we’ll try our best to find out.
- Small business is big business for us. We are a small, family-owned business just like you. We understand your problems and concerns. Small trucking fleets make up the majority of our business. We’ll work just as hard to cover the owner-operator as we will for the 20-unit fleet.