In order to operate legally as a transportation broker, a freight broker bond is required by the FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration). Also known as a Property Brokers Surety Bond, BMC-84, or an ICC Bond.
A surety bond is a contract between at least three parties:
- The obligee – the party who is the recipient of an obligation (Federal Government)
- The principal – the primary party who will be performing the contractual obligation, (Broker)
- The surety – who assures the obligee that the principal can perform the task (Bonding Company)
Please complete our one page quick quote sheet for a quick premium indication or call us at (855) 265-9999 to speak to one of our licensed trucking agents.
DISCLAIMER: Coverages may vary by state and by insured business. Consult your agent about coverages you may need for your unique situation. Coverage descriptions above are for general information only. Actual coverage is subject to all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy.
Some coverage programs can include:
• Rates starting at $400/Month/Truck
• Mileage or Revenue Reporting Form
• 24/7 Access to Certificate of Insurance
• Profit sharing physical damage policies
• Complimentary DOT safety programs
• “A” Rated Insurance Companies